My best educational experience took place on June 1st, 2008. I woke up that morning knowing that I had finally made it to graduation. That day I thanked god for blessing me with the life that I was given. Many people are not able to experience the feeling of graduating high school. The energy, nerves, and joy bring all of senior class together for one final moment as adolescence. Walking across the stage, a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I had closed a chapter in my life while starting a new one. College was 3 months away.
Words: 98
The worst educational experience that I have ever had occurred in elementary school. Teachers described me to my parents as a very energetic kid, but I don’t think my parents would have ever guessed that I would be an angered child. One day on the blacktop during recess, one of my peers decided to push me to the ground out of anger. In response I charged him and shoved him to the ground. I had broken his arm. For the next two years I was forced by the school to take anger management. Talk about your all time backfires.
Words: 99
No comments:
Post a Comment