Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who am I? You tell me

Hello, My name is Tom Gilchrist. I am a Junior at UMBC and I play on the baseball team. I am currently majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies, focusing on business and culinary arts. My passion is baseball. Its all I've done since I was around 3 years old. Around 8th grade i developed a passion for cooking, and ever since then I have wanted to open my own restaurant. I know it is a hit or miss type of industry, but I believe if your not living for a reason, then your not living. I am basically full Irish and I love it. The family environment that I share with the people around me really is one of a kind. I was born in Olney, MD. And I have lived the same house my whole life. The best part about that is having the ability to relive all the memories created there. In the future I plan to open my own restaurant with my best friend Steve down in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida. Who wouldn't want that life?

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious, what style of cuisine do you prefer? What would you open a restaurant based around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't know anyone named Jeremy Bhatia. I guess it's just a weird coincidence!

    ReplyDelete